From the Apennines to the sea
From the green of the Apennine National Park to the deep blue of the Ligurian Sea in the Gulf of Poets – an exceptional journey across ancient traditions and flavours, cycling by e-bike through medieval villages, rural landscapes and enjoying unforgettable views.
Duration: 4 days
Departure: june - september
Price: from 813,00 eur pp in dbl room for 2 pax / from 598,00 eur pp in dbl room for 4 pax
- accommodation (3 nights) in B&B, agriturismo or 3* hotel with breakfast
- meals – lunches (tasting on day 2, packed lunch on day 3), dinners (show with dinner on day 1, dinner on day 2)
- 2 full day guided tours including e-bike rental
- luggage transportation
- visit to dairy farm and tasting on day 2
- entrance fee in Fosdinovo Castle
- costs of transportation for getting to Apennines national park
- anything not mentioned under “the price includes”
***The itinerary is only indicative, detailed description and any other information will be available at the moment of confirmation.
Arrival in Apennine National park
Welcome with traditional cooking show with “testi” (cast-iron pots) and tasting – dinner of local products. Overnight in B&B.
Cycling and tasting in Lunigiana
Visit of a beautiful Romanesque Church, stop in the charming village of Licciana Nardi with its artisan workshops. Visit to a local dairy farm with wine and local products tasting. Dinner and overnight in an authentic Agriturismo.
Fosdinovo village - Val di Magra - Lerici and the Gulf of Poets
Visit of the medieval village and castle of Fosdinovo. Cycle across the Val di Magra Valley and uphill along panoramic roads with fantastic views over the Tuscan riviera and its marble quarries. On your way down to Lerici, picturesque fishing village, enjoy breathtaking views over the Gulf of Poets.
End of tour or extension to the Cinque Terre.