Tuscan Terrace tour
Explore the most picturesque places and enjoy the most beautiful views from some exclusive perspectives over your weekend in Tuscany.
Duration: 4 days
Departure: april - october
Price: 498,00 eur p.p. in dbl room
- accommodation (3 nights) in a family run hotel in Siena historic centre, breakfast included
- 2 full day assistance by an official local tour guide in English
- Private guided tour in Siena, Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino
- All entrance tickets (Cathedral roof tour and the Cathedral, visit to the incomplete facade of the Cathedral and Torre del Mangia)
- Coffee break in Siena
- An exclusive visit to the private palace of the local nobilty and the aperitif on their terrace
- Wine tasting in Montepulciano and in Montalcino
- Lunch in the organic farm (various appetisers, first course, different sheep cheese varieties, dessert, water, wine)
- private transfers for day 3
- the costs of transportation for getting to Siena
- anything note mentioned under “the price includes”
arrival in Siena
Arrival to Siena and check in to the hotel with one of the most beautiful terraces in the Old town. Time at Leisure. Dinner in one of the best restaurants of the main square of Siena – Piazza del Campo.
Breakfast in the hotel. Private guided tour to the historic center of Siena to enjoy its most beautiful sites with a special opportunity to explore the Cathedral of Siena by walking straight under its roof.
Climbing to the top of the incomplete facade of the Cathedral of Siena to enjoy one of the most breathtaking views over Siena.
Coffee break in a café with a terrace loved by locals
Visit to the Torre del Mangia – one of the highest among the medieval towers of Italy to climb its 400 steps up to its viewing platform.
An exclusive visit to a private palace of the local nobile family to enjoy an abundant aperitif on their terrace.
Dinner in the Old town of Siena.
Montepulciano - Montalcino
Breakfast in the hotel. Visit to the fabulous medieval hill town of Montepulciano and the beloved Vino Nobile di Montepulciano red wine tasting .
Lunch in an organic sheep cheese farm in one of the most enchanting spots of the picturesque Orcia Valley – the UNESCO Natural Heritage site.
Stop in Pienza – the ideal town of the Renaissance.
The famous Brunello di Montalcino red wine tasting in the charming hill town of Montalcino.
A farewell dinner in one of the best restaurants in Montalcino with a spectacular view form its terrace.
breakfast at the hotel and departure